enables a nurse in a hospital or a homecare environment to use iPad/iPhone or Android phone/tablet to capture the vitals using blutooth enabled medical devices.
- The vitals can be instantly sent to the respective doctor or doctors who can accept the email and check the patient history using EHR software and take immediate medical action.
- Vitals are loaded into an Professionally Certified EHR MURx for diagnosis and medical action.
- Eliminates the effort to manually enter vitals in computer or write the vitals on paper.
- If the vitals are below or above a certain level, as specified for the particular patient, a text message alert can be sent to the doctor/hospital.
- Capture of information for Oasis, Meaningful Use(Professionally Certified) Compliance reports.
- If the hospital is using any other EHR /Electronic Medical devices we can integrate iHomeCare with their EHR or medical devices.
Patient Clinical Document Contents
- Allergies, Adverse Reactions
- Advance Directives
- Family History
- Medical Equipment
- Insurance Providers
- Plan of Care
- Social History
- Vital Signs